In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to beauty adequate limited. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We, therefore, recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
If you do not want to be bound by these terms or policies, do not shop from Beauty Adequate or use its services or products. Beauty Adequate reserves the right to change any and all terms and conditions you see here at any time without prior notice. Such revisions and additions shall be effective immediately upon notice here within this terms and conditions document. You are responsible for reviewing these terms periodically for any modification to these terms that may affect your rights or obligations hereunder. These terms are effective until terminated by Splashing Pixels. Beauty Adequate LTD shall also have the right without notice and at any time to terminate some or all of the services or any feature or portion thereof, or any products or services offered through them, or to terminate any individual’s right to access or use the website or any feature or portion thereof.
The text, images, photographs, graphics, videos, logos, illustrations, descriptions, data, and other material provided by Beauty Adequate on or through the website, as well as the selection, assembly, and arrangement thereof, are referred to collectively as the “content”. The content may contain errors, omissions, or typographical errors or may be out of date. We may change, delete, or update any content at any time and without prior notice. The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not binding on Beauty Adequate in any way except to the extent it is specifically indicated to be so. Unless otherwise noted, all content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights that are owned by Splashing Pixels. You may view and use the content only for your personal information and for shopping and ordering on or through the company website, and for no other purpose, and you shall retain intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Except as provided in the foregoing, Beauty Adequate does not grant to you or any person any right to use, reproduce, copy, modify, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works, publicly perform, or distribute by any means, method, or process whatsoever, now known or hereafter developed, any of the content on or transmitted through the Beauty Adequate website, including without limitation by transferring, downloading, or otherwise copying any content onto any disk drive or other storage medium. Any use of the content, except as specifically permitted in these terms or as otherwise expressly permitted in the content or in a writing signed by the company, is strictly prohibited.
1. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however, we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
2. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
3. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current, however, we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
4. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at the time of purchase.
5. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however, in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
6. We undertake to accept or reject your order within 8 days. If we have not responded to you within 8 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
7. Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
8. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
9. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
10. We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
11. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange (faulty or damaged ) goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
12. When you visit our website, we give you a limited license to access and use our information for personal use, and you must not relay on or advises as medical advice, you should consult a specialist eg(dermatologist).
13. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trademark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
14. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1962, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
15. The license to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The license also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your meta tag or mirroring of our website.
16. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
17. You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
18. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a license to use those materials.
19. All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a license to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
20. Any comments, feedback,photos and videos(sent to us or we captured(videos, photos, or recordings or in any other meaning for one of our client), idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website ,emailed, or any advertising media such YouTube, TV, newspaper..ETC. becomes our property. If in future, we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
21. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
22. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
23. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
24. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however, we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
25. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
26. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
27. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
28. We accept no liability for any damage from the use or misuse our products; the results may vary from person to another.
* money back guarantee: You should provide videos and pictures for the area you used the product for(with a local paper header showing the dates), before and after, the jar should be at least 50% full, the pictures should show no improvement in your situation at all, or it will be a change of mind case. For a change of mind, we do not accept returns for hygienic purposes.
* It is the buyer responsibility to do an accurate examination of the Cyst, Lipoma…Etc.
Our ointment deals with normal simple sebaceous Cyst, Lipoma..Etc. but some of those are a side effect of major diseases like (Gardner’s syndrome, Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome…Etc) or they may be cancer or damage in the muscle.
Because of that, the buyer takes all the responsibility to do the examination before buying any of our products.
29. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
30. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 9 Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
31. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in New Zealand and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
32. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website ( credit card details, address, names, phone numbers). However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information, which you may provide to us. The information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
33. Beauty Adequate will not make personal information available to the public.